18343.11

( 66.42 0.36% )
Index Unit Change
Top 20 Index 18343.11 66.42
MSE A Index 8316.31 -20.55
MSE B Index 7447.2 26.55

News

OCTOBER 21, 2019 TRADING REPORT

2019-10-21 14:05:27

On October 21, 2019, MSE traded MNT 271.27 million worth of securities.

WEEKLY TRADING REPORT

2019-10-21 08:53:04

During the week of October 14, 2019 to October 18, 2019, MNT 416,004,907.65  worth of securities were traded through 5 trading sessions on the MSE.

OCTOBER 18, 2019 TRADING REPORT

2019-10-21 08:52:25

On October 18, 2019, MSE traded MNT 77.6 million worth of securities.

News

MSE REQUESTED FRC TO COOPERATE ON FACILITATING SHARE MIGRATION.

2019-01-31 13:24:42

The first cross-listed company on MSE, ‘Erdene Resource Development Corporation’ JSC, has been listed and traded on the MSE since June 2018. Currently 97% of its shares are listed and traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange while the remaining 3% of the shares is traded on the MSE. The shares are not fungible between the Toronto and Mongolian markets, however MSE considers it feasible to facilitate share migration in the current legal environment and delivered an official request to the FRC on cooperation of facilitating share migration.

The share migration brings a number of benefits such as ensuring price stability between the two markets, increasing supply in the domestic market and improving liquidity, while also attracting other foreign listed mining companies with operations in Mongolia to cross-list on the MSE and helping bring the domestic capital markets development to a new level.

MONGOLIAN STOCK EXCHANGE