Erdene Resource Development Corp. (MSE:ERDN) announces operating and financial results for the three months ended March 31, 2020, and provides an update on the Company’s Bayan Khundii Gold Project, including impacts of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
Q1-2020 Highlights and Subsequent Events:
- Progressed Bayan Khundii BFS and Front-End Engineering and Design studies towards completion in mid-2020;
- Received the Altan Nar Mining License on March 5, 2020;
- Substantially completed the ESIA led by Sustainability East Asia, and the Mongolian statutory Detailed Environmental Impact Assessment, built upon the ESIA, is largely complete in advance of public consultation;
- Obtained several key permits and regulatory approvals required for construction;
- Initiated measures, including travel restrictions, remote work and supplemental health care for its Ulaanbaatar based and international staff in response to the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
Click here for more information
Click here for a video presentation of the engineering design project.
MONGOLIAN STOCK EXCHANGE